-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-When the two Tigers, preceded by the tractor came across the bridge, first the tractor 'jumped' off the bridge to the road by the river, then one of the Tigers 'jumped' down too.

Now two Tigers is bad enough news, but Tiger tanks that can jump off a bridge two stories high onto a road is waaay too unfair!

Anyone else seen this?

Oh, and later the tractor jumped back up and ran away.

Killed both the Tigers though. biggrin.gif

Glad to see someone alive and playing and giving some input...

SPOILERS TO FOLLOW*******

Where did the Tigers jump off the bridge at? Their reinforcement locale is far enough back to keep them from "turning" south.

I did include a "level" of ground about two tiles north of the river to represent the stairs and hardpoints on the northern bridge expanses. When, in their deployment, did the Tigers jump?

Overall, I need feedback. Please comment on the scenario. Anyone. AI is not friendly to this one, but play-balance can be modified.

Stone

They jumped pretty much directly by the riverside road.

They were manoevering side by side, having crossed across the bridge (pausing briefly to fire a few shots halfway)and perhaps 'fell' off the bridge I guess.

But this without suffering any impact damage!!

And when the tractor 'jumped' back up, well.... frown.gif

"I seen a rubber band, I seen a one night stand, but I be done seen about evurethin' when I see an ....... rolleyes.gif"

biggrin.gif

They say anything is possible in war. These could possibly be called "Flying Tigers" wink.gif

Forgive me David and guys...it is 5 AM and I still have not gone to bed yet.

I guess rationality leaves you after 3AM

Good night!...WB

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

• 2 weeks later...