More Skorzeny.

Soon to be up at CMHQ:Scenario Depot is the fifth Commando Skorzeny mission entitled Higher Ground.

I've recieved a number of e-mails requesting another of these small unit, elite commando-style missions so here you go fellas (you know who you are wink.gif).

Thanks to those of you who have offered both encouragement and constructive criticism. Your help is indeed invaluable.

I've also packed all five Skorzeny missions into a single zip file. If your interested in recieving them, reply here or shoot me an e-mail at melton1911@aol.com.

Clubfoot.

I just recently discovered the Skorzeny scenarios. Played my first one the other night "Commando Skorzeny" It was loads of fun sneaking about in the rain, I'll be revisiting it shortly as in the end I did not prevail. I'd love to receive your zip of all 5. Keep up the great work.

---------

"Guideons...Guidons ! 4 tanks...,troops, direct front, ENGAGE !"

Glad to shoot 'em off, fellas. If you don't find the Skorzeny pack in your in-box by Friday (and probably a lot sooner), post here and I'll try again.

On another note, MikeNascar, if you do not get the pack, it may be because my mail didn't pick up your entire e-mail address. If you don't see it soon, post your address to this board and I'll be happy to fire the pack out.

Again, thanks for the patronage fellas.

Clubfoot.

Harv,

I'm not quite sure what you mean, Harv. Do you maintain a scenario site? Is there a comprehensive CM scenario database?

(just give me an electronic slap in the face if I'm being obtuse).

If so, then yes, a specialized prefix would indeed be nifty. Currently the available Commando Skorzeny missions include:

Der Commando Skorzeny.

Hoofin' it.

David & Goliath.

Squeeze Play.

Higher Ground.

They can all be found at CMHQ scenario depot.

Clubfoot.

[This message has been edited by Clubfoot (edited 12-06-2000).]

Clubfoot,

I have created what I think is a very comprehensive database. I have just put the finishing touches on it, and it is going to be available VERY soon on [censored] website.

It includes 497 scenarios and 47 operations so far (up to December 5), and is in an Excel 2000 worksheet with all sorts of information. Stay tuned for further details.

I'll group your scenarios together for the 1.01 update that will be out in another couple of weeks or so, along with whatever new ones I find and add.

Craig