Mod testers wanted--Inquire within!

A brand-spankin' new sound mod. Four of you will be accepted, but only if you pass these questions three:

1.) How well do I know you?

2.) Do I like you? tongue.gif

3.) Do you feel lucky, punk? tongue.gif

Testers will be chosen at my fanciful whim. No bitching and whining about how you didn't get this honor lest you incur my wrath with the smiting and the burning and whatnot. Besides, it means you just have to await another week or two to get it smile.gif

If you're interested post here.

[ March 23, 2002, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]

1) you don't

2) probably not ;)

3) not really :D

personally i think most of the sound mods out there are missing something that would add to the feel, and would love to have some input on things to add..what kind of sound mod is it? or is that a secret? tongue.gif

edit: note i am on a mac, dont know if thats a problem.

[ March 24, 2002, 05:43 AM: Message edited by: Sidewinder ]

Great work Cap'n (just like cap'n crunch) I've played with all of them in the game now for several days. Personally I still like your older rifle sounds with the pings of empty clips. After several games the shrapnel explosions took over and it seemed like every mortor ( which I pronouce Mördor like Lord of the Rings) explosion had "whizzing" shrapnel. Too much for me so I removed most of those mods and just left a few "whizzers". Your halftrack sound mod is excellent. Thats a keeper with all the other tanks sounds.

Your mods add another depth to the game, thanks. Sorry I can't use them all, but thats just me.