Newly Degined Scenario

This one is fun to play and I don't really think it requires any play testing. I think its ready right off the shelf.

My e-mail (but NOT web surfing) will be down for the weekend, I'll be away anyway)

But when I get back on monday, I will send this new scenario to anyone who posts here and requestes it.

heres the brief:

Title: Even Steven

Type: Fictional Meeting Scenario (A test of Tatical Skill and Leadership)

Date: August 1944

Location: European country side (Wheat fields, Trees, Rivers, small Hamlets and Bridges)

Weather: Clear

Ground Conditions: Dry

Length: 45 turns

Points: Each side has over about 1700 points worth of units.

This scenario is played on a Map that is 1360 m by 960 m.

Both sides have similiar (but not identical terrain) advantages and challenges.

There are two small Flags and one large Flag on a centrally located bridge.

Both sides have nearly identical forces. There are AFV's and infantry of very similiar quality.

It is a meeting engagement and was designed as the ideal PBEM map and battle to be so equally balanced as to be ideally suited to put the tactics and battle skills of two commanders to the test.

There are no individual Allied or Axis briefings as all you have to do now is click "Done" and go and take a good look at your starting force and plan out how you will best use the terrain and your forces to take and secure the three victory flags. They are obvious and centrally located and fair for both sides. There are no reinforcements. What you see is what you get, and thats all.

I have played both sides against the AI and it plays this scenario VERY well.

If you think the AI is too easy, just open this one up in the editor and Set the side you want the AI to play to be the Attacker and then you will really have your hands full.

Scenario Designed By Tom Wilcox tcw@mac.com

Aug 5/00