New NVIDIA Detonator Drivers for win95/98/me

Be advised that this driver has text problems under W2K when using FSAA in screens and menues. Alt-Tabbing out and back into the game solves it until you open another screen containing text. Text on the 3D battlefield seems to work OK though.

Guest Sgt. Emren
Be advised that this driver has text problems under W2K when using FSAA in screens and menues. Alt-Tabbing out and back into the game solves it until you open another screen containing text. Text on the 3D battlefield seems to work OK though.

This is true, I have this problem in both CMBB and CMBO. The drivers work OK, though, apart from this. Performance is down, a lot more stuttering on my old 32MB GeForce MX, but the details on the vehicles are amazing. The landscape is a lot more chess-board like, though, which isn't so good.

Guest Sgt. Emren

The disappearing text thing.... it's really weird, I have only needed to ALT-Tab *ONCE*, and now the problem is completely gone. For both CMBB and CMBO. It's like the graqphics card had to learn that it was MEANT to show the text! :D