Villers Bocage (SPOILER!!!)

******SPOILER*******

Just commenting on a little oddity I found in an otherwise fantastic operation.

In the scenario briefing it lists the German's initial forces as 5 Tigers, yet I started out with 6 and a few scattered Infantry units. No big deal, as I put the extra units to good use wink.gif

Also, Wittman comes in as a reinforcment in the second battle, even though he survived the first. I read the post from the designer explaining why that is, so I'm cool about that too. I will say this though, there is nothing like watching two Michael Wittmans, side by side, rolling down the main road with a half dozen crack Tigers following behind.

Hats off to LOS for this gem.

------------------

Charlie don't surf!

The extra Tiger was actually broken down originally and not part of the initial fighting. It rejoined at some point though I couldn't say exactly when. I opted to leave it in as a little surprise.

The infantryman were a few scattered troops in the town when the brits pulled in. Again, Wittman himself didn't really know about them or have any control over them but I left them in.

Glad you liked the senario. Cheers...

Los

Ohh, and I added Wittman in the reinforcements on the second btl because the vast majority of times his tank will get knocked out. This happedned in real life too. He and his crew then made it 5 miles cross country to teh 2SS Div HQ to report on the surprise Brit move at VB and returned later on to lead the counter attack in a new tank.

Los