Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Sound wav's in the game

After over a year I am getting just a little tried of some of the sounds in the game - mostly the start up theme music and the big boom at the close of it. Can anybody direct me to a list of what the wav numbers are and then is there a site where I can find new ones.

When CMMOS 3.02 gets released you will find that it has a music mod in it with a score of pieces of period music that can either be played while you poke around in CMMOS, or played as intro music when the game first launches. And the icons for the music were made from a slightly unusual collection of war posters. The music mod was intended to introduce the new sound switching capability of CMMOS 3.02, and with any luck, should encourage a few people to write CMMOS sound mod rules.

To make the mod work with the game you have to turn off the video, which can be toggled on and off by using the shift key about half a micro-second after you launch the program (you can do this now, by the way: see page 7 of the manual). You'll also need a program to convert MP3 to wav files; there are several good ones available as freeware, so this would be a good time to do a little research.

The release date for CMMOS 3.02, sadly, has been pushed back a week or so. Gordon seems to be having so much fun on his business trip that they're not letting him come home quite yet.

Thanks guys. Appreciate the answers and help. That is really cool about what CMMO is going to have. I can hardly wait. What's up with Gordon? He doens't care about us just his job. Man, I'm disappointed in him. :D I just had to remind Makjager earlier about priorities now I guess I'll have to mention it to others. ;)

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Thanks guys. Appreciate the answers and help. That is really cool about what CMMO is going to have. I can hardly wait. What's up with Gordon? He doens't care about us just his job. Man, I'm disappointed in him. :D I just had to remind Makjager earlier about priorities now I guess I'll have to mention it to others. ;)

try faq for list of .wavs