Wheat mod

Been away for awhile just getting back to my Virtual life, was that wheat mod ever released? I cant remember who was working on that but it looked like it would add more flavor to what I have already. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by TerrorX:

Been away for awhile just getting back to my Virtual life, was that wheat mod ever released? I cant remember who was working on that but it looked like it would add more flavor to what I have already. Thanks in advance

not to my knowledge and I have been watching ;)

it was Murphe I think

see the New Snow thread for Tom's BoB for more info

-tom w

Originally posted by TerrorX:

not to my knowledge and I have been watching ;)

it was Murphe I think

see the New Snow thread for Tom's BoB for more info

-tom w

...while he may be a well intentioned fellow displaying his mod and all, it seems as though murpes is either attending to obligations more pressing than a video game or just plain doesn't give a damn.

...perhaps we would all do better by asking one of the proven, in-house terrain modders to whip something up (i.e. tom, tanksalot)...

...no doubt, it was a fine piece of work, but there are a few other gents about who disply an equal amount of craft and a far superior sense of follow through.

...for what it's worth.

...while he may be a well intentioned fellow displaying his mod and all, it seems as though murpes is either attending to obligations more pressing than a video game or just plain doesn't give a damn.

...perhaps we would all do better by asking one of the proven, in-house terrain modders to whip something up (i.e. tom, tanksalot)...

...no doubt, it was a fine piece of work, but there are a few other gents about who disply an equal amount of craft and a far superior sense of follow through.

...for what it's worth.