A whole mess o' mods!!! (massive pix inside, enter at your own risk)

Well, it's been pretty quiet on the mod front lately, so I thought I would stop being the selfish bastard that I am and let you all have some of these new cool mods that have been the exclusive property of me, myself, and I for MONTHS now. I guess I was pretty sadistic for posting screenies and then never releasing them, but real life did assume top priority. I'll stop babbling and show some purty pitchers now.

These are all new twists on old favorites (of mine, at least).

The Feldgrau textures were included in the last CMMOS release and can be found at CMHQ.

1.jpg

These you've seen, too. They're finally finished.

2.jpg

I also redid the FJ uniforms, matching the trouser color to the Feldgrau uniforms and darkening the smock colors.

3.jpg

I also decided the Kübelwagen was getting a little long of tooth and gave it a much-needed facelift that includes a new camo pattern:

4.jpg

and a weathered winter camo:

5.jpg

Also included are non-white winter uniforms for all (some of these have been seen before, too):

6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Hopefully I'll get them to Tom before the weekend is out. Next task is to get the revised Commonwealth uniforms release-ready.

Oh Andrew you are truely a nice guy. I even consider you a good friend - wheather you want to be or not. :D Outstanding additions guy. I love the winter uniforms with the white collars. They will be replacing what I have for sure. Man that's going to look so cool in the game. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, here comes the meanest in me. Is there anyway you could include the iron cross as an option for the Kubelwagen? I can't help it I just got to have these additons (stars, iron crosses, etc ) on my vehicles. I know it's camo'ed but hey I'm the only one that sees it and just got to have them. Pretty please.

Thanks for the treats Anderw. Extremely nice as usual. Love the helmets. I don't know if they have looked that way before or not, I've been using a black helmets for a long time but I'll be switching over to these. Very realistic looking. Good improvements on all the uniforms. Outstanding and thank you again Andrew. Perfect timeing also I might add. Now let's see if the original mod users can past these up. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Sidewinder:

yes!!

nice stuff, especially that kubelwagon

now...all we need is those commonwealth uniforms ;)

There's a Dunkelgelb one, too. I just ran out of my post image alotment so I can't show it.

The Commonwealth uniforms are just about ready. I am working on a new helmet, but that shouldn't take long.

smile.gif

cool idea with the Mauser ammo bandoleers for the Fallschirmjäger, they are a very characteristic item for them. However, they look kinda silly on soldiers that carry MP-40 and StGw-44 as their personal weapons...

The Kübelwagen is excellent, is there any way you could weather/dirty the number plate? Otherwise it looks like it's coming right from some POV inspection for which it has been polished (the only time clean mine) smile.gif

I really wish that the soldiers' equipment would match the type of weapon carried--I'd love to see MP40 and MP44 pouches, map cases for officers, etc. (BTS fix or do somefink! tongue.gif ) Until then, I'll give the FJ their bandoleers as it does give them a different look.

The Kübel license plate is a bit too bright, isn't it? Easy to fix... smile.gif

Originally posted by Darknight_Canuck:

Are these new Commonwealth uniforms different in colour from the last ones or just in details?

Are you doubling my workload Andrew? ;)

I was hoping you wouldn't notice... :rolleyes:

They're totally different from the previous ones, but the old arm textures might match, somewhat.

I'd post a pic, but I think I exceeded my limit in the first post. :D

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

I really wish that the soldiers' equipment would match the type of weapon carried--I'd love to see MP40 and MP44 pouches, map cases for officers, etc. (BTS fix or do somefink! tongue.gif ) Until then, I'll give the FJ their bandoleers as it does give them a different look.

let's just assume that the MP40 - equipped soldiers use their bandoleers for a whole lot of cigarette packs :eek:

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

The Kübel license plate is a bit too bright, isn't it? Easy to fix... smile.gif

excellent. looking forward to DLing!!

are they released yet?