Wishlist Editor

More tiles, more types of buildings.

Buildings that are tied to each other, like in Arnhem.

A cathedral, there was one in almost every large town in Europe. If not a cathedral, you can usually find a basilica (almost as big), or very large chapels.

Bridges that are at different levels above water, e.g. Arnhem bridge in the middle has to be more than 4 levels above the water, but near the ground it is.. well, 1 level or less above ground.

biggrin.gif

yes new tiles, for example a road crossing a railway.. I could not believe it was not in the editor.. wow.. that or Im blind and did not see it.. new buildings, every city or large towns have railway stations.. possible stations with all the schnicksnack with Water towers and so on. Airfield buildings there were a few battles over airfields, right? might sound stupid but gardens...not that it would wow the troops on how Ms. Mauthes keeps her roses but ever try to run through a thorn hedge? or rose bushes.. you don't! (minor request not so important), factory buildings? every city has a industrial part... there is none.. would be nice to fight through a tank factory for once... if you ever seen the Hannomag factory in Hannover where they produced tanks.. you would be amazed how damn big the area is! Powerplant or waterfiltration Plant.. any Plant will do. =)

ruins.. that look like ruins and not a flat brownspot on the map (I see it that way cuz my graphics card?)

how about an option to place burnt out tanks? like kinda starting a scenario with a nice beat up battlefield? craters? Trenches and covered trenches dammit!

real FO posts! if you seen what they look like they are pretty damn hard to see.

towers? watchtowers? wire fences? hey fences in general they have lots here in europe.

Tank traps! dragons teeth and so on. (maybe more a option to buy those things like roadblocks and wire)

ok thats my £2 worth. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 07-27-2000).]

Dirt and muck on the soldiers helmets..

The ability to see the expressions on soldier's faces..

Tanks with individual unit numbers.. Not one identical!!!

Footprints where soldiers have been, espeically in rainy weather!

Birds and bugs visible at scenerio beggining..

Properly placed antennas on Panther tanks!!!

Legnth of MG barrels be corrected to acutal legnth (2 inches shorter)

A different whoosh for the panzerfausts.. they were a semi-tone lower and 'faster' sounding than schreks or bazookas!!!! (common knowlege)

biggrin.gif

my .00002 cents woth anyway.

Zaff'

I would like to see what unit is being transported and the target identified in the unit bar.That saves looking around and having to hit enter to see who is being transported.These would be real helpfull in large battles.