Let us Pray (sorry, I mean moan)

Ok what do we not like about CMBB? I found it hard to find a fault, the gamplay's superb as usually. But I managed to find 2 things i did not particularly like; 1. not too keen on the AAR Screen. 2. The sounds of the tanks are not quite right. And one more thing, I thing the demo should have been spread a bit, one in 1941 & the other in 1945.

Originally posted by tom5172:

Just noticed a problem while playing Citedel as the Russians. When my KV1 fires at a Panzer IV, the PZIV is knocked out before the actual shell impacts.

Is this definitely a violation of causality, or is it perhaps the "death clock" manifesting itself? Might you not have killed the Pz IV with a previous shot, but not know it until the next shot was on the way?

All the best,

John.

Originally posted by John D Salt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tom5172:

Just noticed a problem while playing Citedel as the Russians. When my KV1 fires at a Panzer IV, the PZIV is knocked out before the actual shell impacts.

Is this definitely a violation of causality, or is it perhaps the "death clock" manifesting itself? Might you not have killed the Pz IV with a previous shot, but not know it until the next shot was on the way?

All the best,

John.</font>