Just sent "Fishcove" to the Scenario Depot

Just sent a new scenario of mine, Fishcove, to the scenario depot. It is similar to Blowfish, which you can get off of the CM Scenario Depot. It's about a allied commando attack on a Underground German U-Boat Pen. If you liked "Blowfish" you should like this.

Regards,

Ryan

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: Panther G ]

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: Panther G ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sergei:

Auch für mich! Is it huge? Is it good for PBEM? If not too large, maybe someone might want to try it against me..?<hr></blockquote>

It has a lot of Germans and a 2 companies of British Airborne. It is NOT for 2-Player. It is for use with Clubfoot's Island Mod that comes with "Blowfish". Get it at the CM Scenario Depot. It is about a Combination Airborne/Seaborne attack on a German Island. I still need testers, so feel free to reply. Here's a Pic. Unfortuneately, the pic is slightly out of date (there have been a few terrain modifications).

Fispict.jpg

Regards,

Ryan

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Panther G ]</p>

I tried, but for some reason I don't find any way to download from there. :confused: Is there supposed to be a link to the file somewhere? To me the scenario name displays as normal text, not hypertext. I mean, I can't download anything from there.

Maybe it's my Internet Exploder, or am I just plain stupid/blind as bat?

Hi Sergei,

You had problems downloading Blowfish? If you keep having problems, I can e-mail it to you. What you need to do is go to the Depot (see the above link), click on "Battles", then click on "B", then scroll down to "Blowfish". Click the "Reviews button and it will come up with the Blowfish page with the reviews. Don't read the reviews because there is a spoiler in there. Click the link a the bottom of the first page. While you are there, get "Fertile Fields", another really good scenario by Clubfoot. I just sent you Fishcove BTW. The mod set that comes with Blowfish isn't that important, although some things will look weird without it. For example, hedges going up cliffs will look like ropes if you have the mod package. Anybody else interested in this?

Regards,

Ryan

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Panther G ]</p>

• 3 weeks later...