Death Co. C - Comments (Spoiler)

Ouch! - I mean I'm getting killed here. I don't think of myself as a particularly skilled player (yet) smile.gif, but jeez, I usually do OK. Here I'm getting overwhelmed. I'm curious as to tactics from those who have done well in this battle. How did you place your troops in the setup, did you keep them in the foxholes or move them right away, how did you use the limited arty, etc.? If anybody would care to comment, I'd appreciate it. Particularly if you managed to get your Piats into play against the armour. ??

Thx.

Two of my friends played it against each other and it went down to the last turn. The Canadians concentrated their remnants in the big building in the center and ended up in Hand to Hand combat with the remaining SS troopers. It was a draw going on turn 30. I don't know what tactics were specifically used, but the Canadian player made only minor adjustments to the default set up.

------------------

When we were in the Bocage country we were assaulted by them Tigers ... you know what I mean by assaulted huh? WELL I MEAN ASSAULTED!!!!