Is it possible to setup Computer play?

I've played a few of the Scenerios and finally seem to be getting somewhere..

I've also set up some very unfair ones where I have total advantage - and I've learnt a lot over that as well..

What I thought WOULD be interesting would be to see a scenerio played by the computer against itself.

This would probably be a good way to see different ways of thinking..

I also have a question about the AI. In an instance of a certain scenerio - say a Panzer driving down a road, when it takes fire from a Sherman from the left - does the Fuzzy logic make it do different things each time, or are there a few basic sets of actions it takes?

Anyway, it seems to be a great game, and as I said, I'm slowly getting into it!

Sadly, no it is not possible. Given the relatively weak ability of the AI, it would not be as instructive as you might wish. Start playing others and you will learn much more.

I have played with fog of war off and it has been bizarre to watch some of the gyrations the AI goes through.

Originally posted by kmead:

Sadly, no it is not possible. Given the relatively weak ability of the AI, it would not be as instructive as you might wish. Start playing others and you will learn much more.

I have played with fog of war off and it has been bizarre to watch some of the gyrations the AI goes through.

Cheers mate - it was just a thought!

:D

Originally posted by kmead:

Even just seeing how they set-up is pretty funny.

It would be great for scenario playtests, to catch technical things like reinforcements coming in at the right places and times, and catch weird map issues, etc. Also would be nice to watch how the AI plays it without messing with FOW or surrendering every turn.

WWB