Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

just bought have questions

i just bought this game and i hope i made a good decision. I havent played loads of war games but WW2 interests me. War games I have played incluse close combat 2 and 3. how does this game compare to close combat 2 and 3?.

im from Canada does anyone have any idea how long it takes to arrive

I hope it kicks ass

Peace

Delivery should take between 3 and 10 days. If you haven't already, can I suggest you download the demo and have a go.

Please also read the FAQ (there is a link to it in my sig) which will answer lots of your questions and hopefully clear up any confusion smile.gif

Welcome aboard!

Have you ever played EF(2) by TS? That is comparable in units anyways... add a 3rd dimension and a "WEGO" thing, there you have it. Yes, before you ordered it you should have d/l'd the demo at least that would give you a good idea what your spending your hard earnt l007 on. Never played CC(1,2,3) heh.

I got my copy in about 5 days back in September. It's much more realistic than the Close Combat series of games. You will have to consider your moves more carefully than you did in CC. Once you hit the GO button you're stuck ( if you've made a bad move that is ). Like the manual says: most of the tricks you picked up in other wargames aren't going to work in CMBB.

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

most of the tricks you picked up in other wargames aren't going to work in CMBB.

I could use many tricks from CM:BO in Operation Flashpoint. Especially infantry tactics (flanking, etc.)