Please Help !! My computer was fried and lost all data. :(

Can some one tell me where I can find the following:

CMMOS Ruleset 850 files (Pnz IV)

CMMOS Ruleset 851 files (Panther)

CMMOS Ruleset 901 and Ruleset 902

Please,please,please, help me.

Thanks in advance

Stingray (willielapus@yahoo.com)

Unfortunately the high-numbered rulesets are "reserved" for non-official rulesets. As a result no two people will necessarily have the same material in these rulesets, if they even have them at all. I just did a quick check in my [fairly complete] CMMOS folders, and I don't have the ones you are referring to, and even if I did, there's no way of knowing if I would have what you want. I hope that makes sense.

All is not lost, however. Several versions of CMMOS back we started folding unofficial material into the main rulesets. For example, the German vehicle section now includes the vehicles of people outside of the CMMOS Cabal, but presented in the "official" format. Point being, all of your missing unofficial German tank material is probably included in the official ruleset. And if something isn't included, if someone tells us what it is, unless its hideous, silly, or otherwise objectionable, we'll try to include it.

You mentioned a couple of high-numbered rulesets but didn't mention what was in them. If you can try to remember the subject matter and approximate content someone might know where or how to direct you.

Originally posted by Sgt_Kelly:

Just download the latest CMMOS version from Combat Mission HQ. It has all the rulesets already included.

I also just downloaded the entire CMMOS files. There are some disabled icons(Pnz IV & Panther) and I just need the bmp files from Ruleset 850(Pnz IV}and Ruleset 851 (Panther). I had these files in my old HD unfortunately it was lost when my Hard drive went up in smoke.

Originally posted by Stingray:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sgt_Kelly:

Just download the latest CMMOS version from Combat Mission HQ. It has all the rulesets already included.

I also just downloaded the entire CMMOS files. There are some disabled icons(Pnz IV & Panther) and I just need the bmp files from Ruleset 850(Pnz IV}and Ruleset 851 (Panther). I had these files in my old HD unfortunately it was lost when my Hard drive went up in smoke.</font>

Originally posted by Philippe:

And if something isn't included, if someone tells us what it is, unless its hideous, silly, or otherwise objectionable, we'll try to include it.

You mentioned a couple of high-numbered rulesets but didn't mention what was in them. If you can try to remember the subject matter and approximate content someone might know where or how to direct you.

I am looking for the bmp files (CMMOS version) of Tiger's Panzer IVs and Bfamily 33's Panzer IV (included with Ruleset 850)

and the bmp files (CMMOS version) for:

Audace & Pawborns Panther A

Malfunts mottled camo Panter G & G(late)

Tiger's Panther G and weathered G (late)

again these files were inculded in ruleset 851

Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by Stingray:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Philippe:

And if something isn't included, if someone tells us what it is, unless its hideous, silly, or otherwise objectionable, we'll try to include it.

I am looking for the bmp files (CMMOS version) of Tiger's Panzer IVs and Bfamily 33's Panzer IV (included with Ruleset 850)

and the bmp files (CMMOS version) for:

Audace & Pawborns Panther A

Malfunts mottled camo Panter G & G(late)

Tiger's Panther G and weathered G (late)

again these files were inculded in ruleset 851

Thanks for your help.</font>

RuleSets 850 and 851 are from the Panther/PIV packs I made soon after CMMOS' initial release. They are indeed 'unofficial' RuleSets but were widely used for some time.

I still have them both intact on my machine, so if you don't come up with anything, send me an e-mail with what you're specifically looking for.