Looking for a good american fellow to purchase CMBB for me :)

Xavier

Hello, I'm french, I don't like Jerry Lewis and I would be happy to purchase a genuine version of CMBB.

In fact, I have nothing against CDV and I'm not very interested by the ss accuracy or somefink.

But, I prefer playing wargames in english and I want the full manual.

So, I'm looking for a american (or even a canadian ;) ) fellow who can buy CMBB for me and send it to France. Naturally, I'll pay a few bucks more for the kind effort. smile.gif

Thank you in advance.

Xavier,

If you send a money order for the $52.00 (what it costs to get to my house from BFC)in US Funds, I'll order a copy for you and send it via the US Mail. Send me an e-mail if you are interested. Also, I believe Agua has done this for a few chaps on that side of the pond.

Best regards,

Paul

[ September 24, 2002, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: CrapGame ]

I can probably help out one or two people who need some assistance. My e-mail (for this venture at least) is dqlm67@cs.com

I don't know anything about shipping overseas, etc., so anyone asking for help should tell me what to do. I don't seek any profit, but I can't really afford to buy the games first. If it is possible to have it sent to my address, then I can ship it out.

I will quit rambling now.