picture's of russian landscapes

My map making is starting to all look the same lately since i havent got much of input on real landscapes from the eastern front.

I would love to make some nice rural, farmland and small village maps.

Me being from holland doesnt know how open and rural landscapes really look like in a good realictic way.

So what im asking is;

Could some of u send me some picture's of scapes from all u have about eastern europe?

I loved all the Stalingrad-mod maps

(everything is welcome, also towns and such, i can axtract details from all i guess. But if u have the real rural and farmland thing on pic...please send it to me, so i can edit some maps for tank battle's.)

my email adres= theoslaats@home.nl

thx alot guys...(my maps will be later posted in the CM mod database. So who knowes, u can make me do what u yourself might need)

A year or two back, someboody on the board took a vacation in the Kursk area and took a bunch of photos which he then posted. I can't recall who that was and don't know if he still posts on the board, but it would be nice if he or anyone else who has such photos would repost them. I think a lot of people would find them useful for a number of reasons.

Michael