Allied uniforms

I'd like to know if there's another site where I can get Andrew Fox's Commonwealth & US uniform " Action Packs ". I'm reassembling my game ( previously was on a relative's system - didn't know I could store the stuff on the Internet - long story ). I tried Tom's CMHQ but they're not there anymore.

I'd appreciate some help if possible. Thanks

Rob,

Andrews Uniforms will be back soon.

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

I'd like to know if there's another site where I can get Andrew Fox's Commonwealth & US uniform " Action Packs ". I'm reassembling my game ( previously was on a relative's system - didn't know I could store the stuff on the Internet - long story ). I tried Tom's CMHQ but they're not there anymore.

I'd appreciate some help if possible. Thanks

The key components of the Andrew Fox Allied uniforms are currently undergoing testing and revision deep in the CMMOS laboratory where work continues on the Semiotics mod.

In other words, it's finished and I've packed it off to the testing crew.

We're currently looking into ways to reduce its size. By the way, it includes my shoulder patches for every US unit in the NWE Theater, and Darknight's mind-boggling sleave/collar/shoulder boards for just about every battalion in the Commonwealth Army.

There are several scenario-enhancing adjustments to the uniforms. French Colonial troops don't look American any more, the maquis are wearing civilian clothes, there's a 1940 French Army surplus helmet, the 1er DFL (french anglophiles) wear Commonwealth uniforms, Royal Engineers attached to the Ox and Bucks stagger out of their gliders in the same uniform as the Ox and Bucks, Lord Lovat's Commandos look like commandos, and their uniform doesn't interfere with the uniform on the paratroopers defending Pegasus Bridge, all the Commandos at the Raid on St. Nazaire are wearing the same uniform. And that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

The mod does not include a full set of German winter uniforms, but there are two Fallschirmjaegers to choose from [if I had known, I would have tossed more in as a safety precaution]. Summer Uniforms are already covered in brilliant detail by Keith's German Uniform mod, and hopefully all the other Andrew Fox material will get covered by his forthcoming uniform editions. But in the meantime, you can extract full sets of summer and winter uniforms for all the allies, if you look in the right places.

And I'm not giving an ETA on this until I hear back from Gordon. It will be after the demo but before CMBB.