The model contest?

Hi folks, I've been a lurker here for around a year and have been an avid CMBO fan as long. I just have a question about the model contest prizes and was wondering if anyone could give any details. I took a 2nd and 3rd place in the contest and was wondering if anyone else who placed has already received their CMBB copies.

By the way, Ive noticed some posts from the Philippines. I'm wondering if all the pinoy combat mission players would like to get together for some cold beers?

anyone?

Albert Labrador

Originally posted by labrador:

Hi folks, I've been a lurker here for around a year and have been an avid CMBO fan as long. I just have a question about the model contest prizes and was wondering if anyone could give any details. I took a 2nd and 3rd place in the contest and was wondering if anyone else who placed has already received their CMBB copies.

By the way, Ive noticed some posts from the Philippines. I'm wondering if all the pinoy combat mission players would like to get together for some cold beers?

anyone?

Albert Labrador

did you send an email to moon or madmatt when he listed the contest winners and asked for their emails and addresses?