Virtual Drive 7.0

Bogdan

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know that software ? I've succeed to create a virtual CD of CMBO with it (I have a laptop and the CD drive takes a lot of energy). I also have created a virtual CD of CMBB (with "Intelligent extraction", but XP still asks me to insert the CD. :mad:

Got the clue ? :confused:

I suspect this thread will have a short life as the powers that be frown upon attempts to circumvent the copy protection - regardless of the reason.

Although, interestingly enough... if you ask CDV, they are more than willing to tell you that it is possible to beat their copy protection with the right software.

this procedure is only for my personnal use

Same here funnily enough. All I want to do is make a backup CD of CMBB so that if I do something daft like sit on it, I don't have to fork out for a new one (although, obviously if I was stupid enough to sit on it in the first place, I might be said to deserve the punishment to my wallet).