New Trench *MOD* !!!

Hello,

Thanks for the tip!

I downloaded the trenches mod and I liked the Fountain mod and downloaded it too!!

I do not recall seeing an icon in the Scenario editor for Fountains and I have never seen one in a QB before.

So how do they get the Fountain mod into a CMBB map ?

Thanks

Thanks dudes!. Voxman, sorry the fountain is Vaders Jesters are you sure you've posted on the right page?! :confused: glad you like the trench tho! ;) . Bruno, err latrine mod, if you mean the bunker it's Ed's (Tanks a lot), if you mean the crater it's one from CM:BO (i forget which now, maybe Juju's) that i've altered a bit, hope thats helpful :confused: :D

Subdued version installed! Thanks man. Very nice effect there. Question, though - what causes that stretched out appearance during setup? It doesn't make a flip of a difference because it staightens out once the setup phase is overwith but I'm just curious.

Got it. Will be using the subdued version.

I just had an idea, but I suspect it would take a reworking of the code to make it work. Have a trench line and every so often a fighting position along the trench. It would look like an extra wide section of the trench, although in real life it would have some extra amenities like a ledge to step up onto that you could fire your rifle from, a grenade sump, etc.

Another thing that would look cool, but again would require some recoding to make it work smoothly: Sometimes the Germans would dig not a trench line, but a local entrenchment in the shape of the swastika. This would not only isolate most of the position from shrapnel of a shell exploding in one segment, it was strikingly visible from the air and therefore useful in identifying your own lines as long as the Germans had control of the air.

Michael