If the only made one copy of CM:BB

i would go to where the disk is being kept, break in, steal it. then burn thousands of copys selling each at cost + a little something for myself smile.gif

considering my overhead would be disks, and new cd burners, and not years of dev time, i would make a killing :D

Originally posted by CaSCa:

You would be able to play TCP/IP without a second disk, face to face, but I see your point.

They would still need to install it on their computer from the CD - and if someone mailed or gave you the only CMBB CD in existence - would you be inclined to return it to whence it came, knowing the only time you could play after that was when The Owner wanted to? ;)

Originally posted by Patgod:

i would go to where the disk is being kept, break in, steal it. then burn thousands of copys selling each at cost + a little something for myself smile.gif

considering my overhead would be disks, and new cd burners, and not years of dev time, i would make a killing :D

You are forgetting the expense of the legal team needed to defend you and the cost in fines and civil penalties when you lost.

These could run into the millions.

Michael