MOD PREVIEW: Spring Panther (*LARGE PIX*)

Very nice. I've seen that camo scheme a lot in the Missing Links model gallery.

One suggestion. The hull and turret seem a bit too light as far as brightness/contrast is concerned. You might want to gamma correct it down a bit to go more with the road wheels.

Sitz--

You have keen eyesite! Most of the source material is from Missing Links, in particular the Panthers by Xavier Lena (top, turret) and Gunnar Jansson (side, tracks) (I'll credit them in the READ ME file!).

The shine is definitely a problem- in fact, I didn't even show the front of the turret, because it's almost glowing! Damn. Even with all those pictures, it's still a hassle.

BFawlty- Until some kind soul creates a Mac version of CMMOS, I'm out of luck. If the CMMOS people like this mod, I'm sure they can CMMOS-a-size it. :(

-Joshik

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Joshik ]</p>

Sitz-

...sounds good! I'll let you know when it's done. You'll have to show me how to prepare the CMMOS file(s) when the Mac version is ready! As a MacUser, I feel so damn out in the cold. :( :mad:

Moose-

As for the chickenwire, I'm not sure what its purpose was, but I would guess that you could stick branches and foliage through it to camoflauge the cannon. Any grogs have a better explaination?

-Joshik

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Joshik ]</p>