*Panzer IVJ Mod Preview Part 2*

Dey sent me one of his PzIV J screen skirts that had been winterized. From a distance it looked fine, but when I did a close up (about 10 meters) suddenly I could see through the tank, including the driver's body. Yuk. Andrew, you may want to do a close up of your creation and just double check.

DavidI

Guest ExplodingMonkey

I reported this about CMBB here on the forums a few months after it was released. I suggested it might be some kind of graphical glitch or limitation of the CM engine causing it. MadMat came on and told me it was an issue with my video card and not the game itself.

Well, I'm now on a brand new rig with all new parts and I still get that problem.

I'm guessing it's a Nvidia thing. Both my cards were/are Nividia. Maybe an issue with Nividia drivers? Any ATI people out there getting this as well? I know Andrew says he can't reproduce it with his ATI. What about Mac users?

Originally posted by David I:

Dey sent me one of his PzIV J screen skirts that had been winterized. From a distance it looked fine, but when I did a close up (about 10 meters) suddenly I could see through the tank, including the driver's body. Yuk. Andrew, you may want to do a close up of your creation and just double check.

DavidI

I can get as close as I please (within reason) and it still looks fine to me. smile.gif Sorry you're having problems. Should have bought Macs, I guess. ;)

I'll make sure to include a set of solid skirts as an option.

Originally posted by DEY:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gautrek:

Its your vid card as i get the same problems.

I assume gautrek, your on a windows based machine also, because It appears very much that this is a bug that only shows it's self on a windows PC.

</font>