Taking screen shots & Irfanview?

I've got Windows XP ( SP2 ) & Irfanview. Is it possbile to take screen shots & save them with Irfanview? If so, can someone tell me how to do it?

I know how to resize the icon bmps for CMMOS with Irfanview. I don't want to download Paintshop Pro if I can avoid it as it's a waste of money if I'm not doing any modding.

Please & thanks.

Use UOSU. It was made for Ultima Online but works with anything. It will let you take shot after shot without having to exit the game, save the shot and then go back to the game. It also saves the images in .jpg format to the folder of your choice. You can then use Irfanview to resize or adjust as needed (batch process them all at once even).

I've uploaded my copy HERE (it's freeware, just hard to find)

Uosu is good I have it aswell as Irfanview. To be honest once I had investigated what I could do with Irfanview further I use it only.

Simply scroll around the map taking pictures by pressing the key.

Firstly I have set it up to take and store pictures simply by pressing the F11 key - but you can set it up how you like - almost. The pictures are then filed away where you want. Logically, using PBEMHelper I suppose filing them in the battle folder would be smart DOH!

In a recent NA battle I shot all the desert terrain in map view at a level where I could see the grid, then should have stitched them together with the panorama device. Was lazy and simply marked the enemies ATG positions on the JPG's.

All of this within Irfanview -- freely downloadable at Tucows.com and one of the most downloaded utilities ever.!!