Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Making a copy of the CMBO disk

lcm1947

I have heard that there is a way to make a backup copy of my disk and I would like to do that as my current CD is getting old and I am afraid that something could happen to it. Can anybody tell me in real simple terms how I would go about this. Now remember I know nothing about computers and have never copied or back upped anything. Anyway, I would appreciate any help.

Originally posted by lcm1947:

I have heard that there is a way to make a backup copy of my disk and I would like to do that as my current CD is getting old and I am afraid that something could happen to it. Can anybody tell me in real simple terms how I would go about this. Now remember I know nothing about computers and have never copied or back upped anything. Anyway, I would appreciate any help.

Have you got a cd burner?......if not, get a friend to burn you a copy!

Simple and easy.. :D

Sorry guys, but this one is getting locked up. I know that all three aren't talking about illegally copying CDs, but this discussion could easilly be used to educate someone about how to do it. Understand that we are a bit sensitive to the whole copying issue smile.gif

lcm1947, if you have a CD burner in your system then the answer to your question lies within your computer's owner's manual.

Steve