Who else would like this change?

While reading through a thread just yesterday a number of people mentioned how they have trouble memorizing orders given and also preferring smaller sized battles or points (1000-3000 pts), however some also enjoyed larger battles now and again.

What would be nice is to see some kind of drop down menu implemented in the new engine listing all vehicles or units with orders shown, and their current position if possible, rather than having obtrusive lines appear for moves/targets at present.

The other thing I'm concerned about is the points total for the new engine being far more than may be used, because it is evident that many people prefer smaller battles and will maybe neglect any additional points as they do now.

Personally I like any any number of points small/medium/large maps etc, as long as it's playable on my computer, but how do you all feel about this and what problems do you have with regard to memorizing your troops?

There has deffintely been numerous times where I have completely forgotten what orders I've given or even where my units were for that matter, especially in larger battles, but do we need a set points allocation perhaps or maybe leave as is, or perhaps you would like more?

The last think I do before hitting GO is select the Co or Btn commander then hit 5 for a high view. I then repeatedly hit "+" to check that all units have orders. When I reach the Commander agian I know all units are accounted for.

Its a pain but it prevents the slackers from sleeping on the job.

I don't so much have a problem of remembering the orders I've issued to units, as much as I usually forget about some key members such as Fo's (Forward Observers) Colt that's a good idea I'm going to have to give that a shot. I think a drop down menu would be a good idea that way I could find all of my malingerers, at a glance.