Battle for Vire Operation is here! No time compression uses!!

All,

I got involved in a discussion here about scenarios using time compression in CM battles. I found a battle that was one hour long and had lots of combat associated with it and turned it into a two battle operation.

The operation covers two 30 minute segments of the battle for the one hour time period. I started out using three 20 minutes battles but that allowed for too much reorganization in my opinion for a single hour.

As it is there is one single reoganization phase. There isn't much in the way of resupply and recovery in a single hour, but you will get to rearrange your units a little for the final push.

You can find this scenario at The Proving Grounds. It's there waiting on your expertise and opinions.

Panther Commander

No. I'm not playing a great deal right now. At the moment, I'm very occupied pushing around panzer divisions in a tight game of Korsun Pocket.

I'm only playing one game of CMAK and CMBB at a time. But, I'll take a look at your new op this weekend, and I may play it after I finish 'The Omars' operation.