The unit bases are a problem

legend42

Ok in CMBO the unit bases worked fine, they never disappeared.In CMBB they disappear on roads on any veiw above 5 and views 6,7,8 and 9 are where you really need the unit bases ,not a major problem , I lived with it.Well now in CMAK the problem extends to roads and the 1st flr of all 2 story light bldgs.This cant be my machine because I dont have any problems with 1flr light bldgs or 2 stry heavy bldgs.When the unit moves to the 2nd flr in a light bldg it is then visible, this only happens on views 6,7,8,9 and thats when you have to see the base.I was playing a tcp game that was loaded with 2 stry lght bldgs and it was a real pain,I had alot of units to keep track of.Yah I know just draw the blue box around your units and then you will be able to find them.Takes alot of time and I shouldnt have to do that, I didnt have to do it in CMBO, why should I have to do it now.

Does anyone have the same complaint and or the solution?