CM ETO and McMMM

At cmmods in the left window, I click statistics, by designer, then in the right window expand junk2drive. Here are the Pacific mods

PAC_CHI_HA_PZ111N.ZIP

PAC_CHI_NU_ALT_BMPS.ZIP

PAC_CHI_NU_PZIVG_EARLY.ZIP

PAC_CHI_NU_PZIVH.ZIP

PAC_CW_GREEN_AF.ZIP

PAC_CW_TAN_MW_AF.ZIP

PAC_FJ_CRETE_EW_PARA.ZIP

PAC_FLAGS_ICON_UI.ZIP

PAC_HA_GO_SNLF_MR35.ZIP

PAC_HUTS_BUILDINGS.ZIP

PAC_IJA_EW_IT_TAN.ZIP

PAC_IJA_IT_EW.ZIP

PAC_IJA_MW_IT_TAN.ZIP

PAC_IN_TERRAIN_WINDOWS.ZIP

PAC_JUNGLE_TERRAIN.ZIP

PAC_M13_M14_IJA_JUNGLE.ZIP

PAC_PORTRAITS_AXIS.ZIP

PAC_SMALL_ARMS.ZIP

PAC_TERRA.ZIP

PAC_TE_KE_SNLF_IT_TANKS.ZIP

PAC_USMC_EW_SAGE.ZIP

PAC_USMC_LW_AB_CAMOGRN.ZIP

PAC_USMC_MW_AB_CAMO.ZIP

PAC_USMC_MW_SAGE.ZIP

PTO_IJA_HEER_EW_TAN.ZIP

Some, like the TE KE SNLF and M13 M14 IJA Jungle are the same unit with different mods.

CMAK has 3 time periods. Early war in Afrika and Crete, Mid war in Italy, and Late War in Italy.

The date of the battle you try to display will determine if a mod shows on screen.

The PAC_USMC_LW_AB_CAMOGRN will not show in a battle dated Nov 1942. There is no US Airborne in early war CMAK so the game engine looks for the next set to paint on the troops. It will use the Mid war set PAC_USMC_MW_AB_CAMO (tan).

Make sure you have a backup. My mods are for McMMM.

You can also use the search by keyword function. All my mods have keywords in the description text. Pacific, Vietnam, Korea, Sealion, etc.

In the left window is Mod Managers, click IBM/PC.

It will take you to a CMBB mod window but McMMM works for all three at the same time.

It will allow you to switch back and forth between those two M13/M14 Italian tank mods. For the island battles I use the SNLF version and for Burma or jungle I use the Jungle version.

If you used the SPWAW mod manager it is similar.

The SP MM only works for one install. McMMM works for many CMs.

Another swap you may do is Commonwealth uniforms. Stock early war is tan short pants and shirtsleeves. My mods are renumbered tan long sleeves and pants or green. I like the green for Burma but the choice is up to you.