Allied Helmet Mod

Mord

Just posted my first graphics mod to CMMODs. I think it looks pretty good considering it's my first try. I used textures by Andrew and DD and added a few touches myself here's a looky....

mordssath4ci.jpg

Feel free to do with them what you like..And Andrew if you feel the need to redo the goggles on the US Vehicle helmet I wouldn't be upset!

Enjoy.

Mord.

Thanks! I spent about 10 hours doing them...I can't imagine how long something complicated would take! I tried and tried with the goggles but it was basically cut and paste and erase with so so effects(those are actually real goggles btw).

I was looking at all that hand drawn stuff you've done on your Unis and figured you could draw them perfectly on a clean version of my US helmet. I don't know how you guys even start hand drawing stuff it's waaay beyond me!

Mord.