Grau & Snow for Sealion and CMBB

I've been busy doing some cutting, pasting and fooling around with "snow", using Gordon Molek's Schweinestall Dusty Vehicles, and parts of creations by Canon, Andrew TF, Pat, Heinzbaby.

Before I put all my freetime in it, I would like to know if people have a use for it. I started this for victional Sealion winter scenario's and CMBB early winter.(Haven't played CMBB for some time now). The mods will be Wehrmacht, Gross Deutschland and 1 & 2 SS, all 4 with or without S-flag(front or back).

The pic's:

250-1 snow

SdKfz250-1snow1.jpg

Well, I will certainly download them. Hans has made a scenario set in Norway 1940 with light snow conditions that is available at the SDII. I'll make a mod to show the Norwegian flag. I don't think there is one available yet.

• 3 months later...

And for those who care I finished a CMAK Polish to Norwegian Uniform, Flag and Portrait Mod now available at CMMODS. Painfbat, I know others have been doing Winter snowcovered Grau for CMBB but there is still a need if you're still interested. Take a look at Hans Scenario "Encounter Norway". There is a need for a winter grau PSW 223.

Originally posted by Sequoia:

Painfbat, I know others have been doing Winter snowcovered Grau for CMBB but there is still a need if you're still interested. There is a need for a winter grau PSW 223.

How could I refuse someone who made Dutch uniforms :D

Like picture 1 or with the snow all-over :confused:

Originally posted by painfbat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sequoia:

Painfbat, I know others have been doing Winter snowcovered Grau for CMBB but there is still a need if you're still interested. There is a need for a winter grau PSW 223.

How could I refuse someone who made Dutch uniforms :D

Like picture 1 or with the snow all-over :confused: </font>

Ready with everything, 2 version: Normal and Snow. Many unit-markings as stated above, and all have "Leighte PanzerspƤhwagen"-marking.

I've also put some bullet-hole's and markings to the vehicle's.

The normal version:

SPW222_GRAU_CMAK0002.jpg

The snow version:

SPW222_GRAUSNOW.jpg

They will be ready for download tomorrow. More will follow.

Both the mods are ready for downloading now at cmmods.com. I've added 3 more unit-markings, some bullet-damage and some snow on the winter-version.

I'll be doing some more unit-markings and then re-work the whole grau serie, maybe also a snow-version, maybe.

Told you they'd be ready this week-end smile.gif