***New CMAK 251 support group mod posted***

patboy

These are outstanding quality mods. Should you plan to go about the whole german HT line, I'll be the first in line to grab 'em !

One point though. The driver compartment bmp that appears to be so neat dont show up in CMBB. Anyone else with this problem ? Haven't checked in CMAK...

In any case, the whole thing look goooood ! Thanks

These are outstanding quality mods. Should you plan to go about the whole german HT line, I'll be the first in line to grab 'em !

One point though. The driver compartment bmp that appears to be so neat dont show up in CMBB. Anyone else with this problem ? Haven't checked in CMAK...

Originally posted by Tarkus:

Which Bmp number ? pls, It's seems correct ! Pat

Which Bmp number ? pls, It's seems correct ! Pat

I'm happy for you ! maybe I try to give grau paint sheme for them and may be DAK paint sheme for 251/9. Salut Pat.

I'm happy for you ! maybe I try to give grau paint sheme for them and may be DAK paint sheme for 251/9. Salut Pat.

Patboy, notes post for you at cmmods forum.

BTW, if people with 1.01 cannot make scenarios with IIIF and J, why do the mods? OTOH some people are making battles with a copy of 1.00 and you can still play them on your 1.01

Anyone else remember a scenario from the game cd with the IIIJ's that were removed by the patch?

BTW, if people with 1.01 cannot make scenarios with IIIF and J, why do the mods? OTOH some people are making battles with a copy of 1.00 and you can still play them on your 1.01

Anyone else remember a scenario from the game cd with the IIIJ's that were removed by the patch?

Originally posted by junk2drive:

Thanks for your help, yes I know the problem with the patch 1.01 and I dont understand why BFC remove PzIIIJ, short, short late, and PzIIIF from the game :confused: and I wish with the new patch they repair this mistake (historicaly DAK used these PzIII's)and PzIIIE too ;) , that's why I've done these mods for the version 1.0 and the next version with the new patch tongue.gif

HeinzBaby does a very good job with DAK panzers

and I only want to give the same treatment for all DAK panzers in game , that's why I implore respectfuly BFC to add in the new patch the panzers missing. ;) Pat

Originally posted by junk2drive:

Thanks for your help, yes I know the problem with the patch 1.01 and I dont understand why BFC remove PzIIIJ, short, short late, and PzIIIF from the game :confused: and I wish with the new patch they repair this mistake (historicaly DAK used these PzIII's)and PzIIIE too ;) , that's why I've done these mods for the version 1.0 and the next version with the new patch tongue.gif

HeinzBaby does a very good job with DAK panzers

and I only want to give the same treatment for all DAK panzers in game , that's why I implore respectfuly BFC to add in the new patch the panzers missing. ;) Pat