Weatherforecast for CMX2

Hi folks, Scipio is still alive (if somebody should still remember me...)

I wonder if they will change something on the weather in any upcoming CMX title.

Will weather change during a battle? It could start or stop to rain, fog can come up or disappear. Fog could be stronger on one side of the map...

Wind should have influence on all types of smoke. Things like that. Sounds all realistic to me.

For those who haven't gotten the influence on gameplay yet: it would change visibilty during a battle. Maybe I stand alone with this, but I think this would be a nice feature.

Scipio: IIRC there was an essay about this in some gaming site quite some time ago, and it said the positions of sun, moon and weather changes all occur also will effect LOS etc. Even the stars look as they would :eek: . that was on very early stages so I have no clue if they have decided to keep these effect changes or not :confused:

Hope they do!

LT