1:1 Representation; What WILL be 1:1?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Thanks Dale. As for talking about this stuff yourselves, knock yourself out. At the very least when I do come back to ya with a plan you'll all be edumicated about this sort of stuff and we can cut right to the chase :D

Steve

Yes, I can't wait. I'll stick to what I do, and you to yours. And in the unlikely event that some of my musings turn out to be correct I'll get a kick out of it.

And thanks again for all your postings. It shows great commitment to and love of this game.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Dupuy was a US Army Colonel who started up a think tank after leaving the Army, called HERO. They were tasked with doing studies of various aspects of WWII, particularly. ...I myself found them very useful.

Some of Trevor Dupuy's works can be found in print (two books IIRC), but most were small runs of xerox bound stuff. Not sure if his grandson or anybody else is still selling them, but that's where I got all my stuff from.

Steve

Dupuy's books and reports are available through the

Dupuy Institute

and can be ordered online.

Check the prices carefully before ordering though; purchasing some of the longer reports could get very expensive.