Looking for info for CM Campaign Game - Scheldt Fortress North - OB German, Allied

Originally posted by Kingfish:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JonS:

Michael - are you sure about the German 346th Inf Div? That div was present on the east flank (Orne Bridgehead) of the Normandy battles, and AFAIK was destroyed there.

According to this sitethe 346th ID withdrew out of the pocket and across the Seine, although it suffered heavily during the time. </font>

Originally posted by painfbat:

Michael,

I have a pre-war topomap of that area, also used by the Dutch Army during the 40's. With some luck you'll have it next friday.

greatings,

Painfbat

Looking forward to this Painfbat....did you mean a week from today? ;) Sorry for the impatience.

I think what I'll do is work on this over the weekend and put up a demo with just the actions around the "neck" of South Beveland, or perhaps focus on the 4th Armd Div actions around Bergen Op Zoom and Wouchse Plantation as a sort of proof of concept.

It would appear I have suckered GJK into testing. :D Exxxccceellent.....

Well, like often happens. You invite friends to your home en months later you find something is missing. Some S.O.B. took some of my books and maps.

I'll send you another map sunday 10-24. If you think that's the kind off map you'll be needing, just let me know. It'll take some 2 weeks to get me a new copy of the map I was talking about(The Zuid-Beveland map) . Sorry 'bout that.

Monday I'll make a fonecall to a friend in Bergen op Zoom. With some luck he can provide a Bergen op Zoom and Wouwse Plantage-map.

Painfbat