New Cassino scenario

ropey

Hi

I have my second Cassino scenario ready to playtest, this time on the Maori attack on the Railway Station. (First scen was set in the mountains above Cassino.) Again a to-scale map and accurate OOB. Any takers?

Email me please and I'll send it through.

Incidentally, another scenario (by an author whose name escapes me) is available that games the German counter-attack that followed this battle so they may make a nice two-pack.

If you want to save the time of having to email it out individually, you can upload it to The Proving Grounds if you like. You'll still know who's downloaded it, plus you'll have your own forum set up for the scenario for all the playtesters to discuss it, along with you.

Link below if interested, I know there's some playtesters there that would be interested in trying it out!

Originally posted by ropey:

Incidentally, another scenario (by an author whose name escapes me) is available that games the German counter-attack that followed this battle so they may make a nice two-pack.

That's my scenario. I actually have a final version waiting to be uploaded to the Scenario Depot but I've been too lazy to do that one last playtest it requires. smile.gif

I'd love to see your map--can you e-mail it to me at andrewtf at foxarts dot com?

Hi

I've uploaded both scenarios and a map to The Proving Grounds.

Railway Station

http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/scenario_details_link.html?sku=596

Cavendish Road

http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/scenario_details_link.html?sku=597

Cassino map only

http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/map_details_link.html?sku=77

All of these would benefit greatly from TomCHQ's rocky terrain mod when it arrives, and a sangar mod if JuJu can work one.

Ropey, Would be happy to test Maori attack on the Railway Station. Send in on over when you have time. Cavendish Rd Battle was a fun scenario and a nice map. I agree about the rocky terrain mod. Your map really gives a sense of the elevation challenges faced in the Cassino area. Did you make any changes to the Cavendish Rd Battle map?

AndrewTF, Would be happy to test your German counter-attack. How big is your scenario?