Originally posted by Wallybob:

Hey, Axe, look out!

Aces n 8s, you lose, slacker.

Robohn, you gonna lose.

Organ, maybe a draw.

Smopium, LOSER.

Bwahaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Any others wanna join in?

All right WobblyPop, sounds like I'd fit right into that lineup, so if you're up for facing some more canadian fury, send me a setup, any game, any side!!

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

GRAGRAGRAGRA RA AR AGR AGRA GR AGR GRA GRAGAR !!!

Axe, that gamey maggot, not only keeps sending his pow's into my defense, now he's also managed to park an AT team and a rifle squad inside my pillbox where I can't get at them!!! :( I'm contemplating taking out my own pillbox just to punish those bastards!!

Easy there Hoss,your "storing" of my KO'd tank crew behing your squad(?) in the trench prevented my armor from using their direct HE.IOW,it meant the survival of your squad(?) :mad: :mad: :madder: :madderstill: :veryangry: :freakingrampage:

GGRRGHAHAHHGRGRGHAHAHARGRGHAHGRRGHA Squish 'em like bugs I say!!

>:)

Originally posted by no_one:

Ps,

You got screwed bad on the setup zones Psycho

Bah! Smope screwed the pooch courtesy of the designer. Three AC's padlocked in sight of my armor...

I felt sorry for him and considered not firing at the ACs. But the first brew up brought a screeching halt to that non TNT chuckin', pansy thought. Gameyness is not for the faint of heart! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

Ps,

Bah! Smope screwed the pooch courtesy of the designer. Three AC's padlocked in sight of my armor...I felt sorry for him and considered not firing at the ACs.

But the first brew up brought a screeching halt to that non TNT chuckin', pansy thought. </font>

Originally posted by no_one:

Easy there Hoss,your "storing" of my KO'd tank crew behing your squad(?) in the trench prevented my armor from using their direct HE.IOW,it meant the survival of your squad(?) :mad: :mad: :madder: :madderstill: :veryangry: :freakingrampage:

I put them in the most comfortable lodgings I could provide. Maybe next time I'll put them in front of my squad and use them as a human shield!! tongue.gif :mad:

You don't say. On the other hand, anything that speeds up your demise is fine by me. :mad: :mad: