MasterGoodale's threat of Cherry Waffle: Cameo Edition

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

GGGGG GG G G ARGR GG G GAGRGRA RGARG GRG G GGRAGRAGR AGARGRA GRAGRAGRGRA GRA GRGR GRAGRA GG GG G G G GG G G GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G GG GG GGAG RAGRA GRAGR AGR GRRG GRGR GR AGRAGRRGA GRAGR!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You vile slithering patches of ameoba piss!!! Who the F**K gave you permission to be so foul!!??? :mad: Who THE F**K gave you goat-banging sheep-licking Kraut-Humping pus drinking beer-puking non-tnt-chucking Grand-Master-TNT-Chucker wannabes permission to even F****N BREEEAAAATH!!!????

:mad: :mad:

Nobody slathers like the original. :mad:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can all be very thankful there is only one MasterGoodale (the maggot). :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry about turns for the rest of you maggots. Taxes, taxes, and more taxes are the order of the day. TurboTax is currently living in my CD drive. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather .

Takes a deep breath and lets it rip.....

GGGGG GG G G ARGR GG G GAGRGRA RGARG GRG G GGRAGRAGR AGARGRA GRAGRAGRGRA GRA GRGR GRAGRA GG GG G G G GG G G GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G GG GG GGAG RAGRA GRAGR AGRGGGGG GG G G ARGR GG G GAGRGRA RGARG GRG G GGRAGRAGR AGARGRA GRAGRAGRGRA GRA GRGR GRAGRA GG GG G G G GG G G GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G GG GG GGAG RAGRA GRAGR AGR GRRG GRGR GR AGRAGRRGA GRAGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Cough Cough* *Gargles with salt water*

Walks over to the box of TNT and grabs a handful

rolls up sleeves, tucks jeans into her boots and takes cover...

*Throws a handful of TNT right in the middle of the waffle thread*

Now that's not pretty....I hope you remembered to fill the first aid box...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by YK2:

Walks over to the box of TNT and grabs a handful

rolls up sleeves, tucks jeans into her boots and takes cover...

*Throws a handful of TNT right in the middle of the waffle thread*

Dear Queen Emma, as the true Cheery Waffle knows all too well, the only TNT that measures up to MasterGoodale's (the maggot) exacting standards is Russian, angry, occasionally psychotic, and always molten! So you'll want to be careful about both grabbing a handful and throwing a handful. We wouldn't want you burning your fingers. The correct usage is to chuck TNT; not that it ever did MasterGoodale (the maggot) much good. He always enjoyed the explosions, though. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

We can all be very thankful there is only one MasterGoodale (the maggot).

And we can be very thankful for your astute analysis of the situation.

Where's my setup? :mad: :mad:

And don't give me any claptrap about taxes. Because, as we all know, death is the only other sure thing in life. And there be lots 'o death in CMAK.

Brilliant reasoning! Absolutely brilliant!

I deserve a

gold%20star%20p3.gif

Robohn, I will send you a setup after I finish writing a Government test for my mostly idjot Senors. I weep for the future.

Aces and Eights was the only opponent who deigned to send me a turn today. The rest of you slack-jawed, primitive, non-Buffett-listening, NON TNT CHUCKIN' Maggots better get on the wagon (of fall off the wagon if needed) and send me digitized death.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

P.S. -- you never resent Draw Boy again, maggot. :mad:

***Sigh*** Yes, I did. With a note that ironically said, "The effin internet is like a gaping as... uh, BLACK hole."

Prophetic to boot. :mad: :mad: Resend yet again in T minus whatever.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

I must amend my earlier comments. Axe did send a turn (and I handed him a total loss) that I had recieved after the above comments were made.

(edited to include tonights beverage: Makers Mark and Diet Sprite)

I demand you sober up for our rematch. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I demand you sober up for our rematch. :mad:

Why? Didn't he pack you full of angry, TNT and beat you raw while he was plastered? So you think if he's sober and his judgement isn't impaired you stand a better chance? :rolleyes:

P.uss S.ack I resent 'Draw Boy', Draw Boy.

[ March 15, 2004, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]