Multiple skins for each vehicle?

I was wondering what kindof multiple skins (if any) for each vehicle are available on disc or possible to include by us later?(not me, I suck at modding)

I suspect that the need for snow skins is fairly limited. I would love to see the optional user made weather triggered winter mod-a-bility replaced by user made mud skins. Very god to get immersion for Tunisia and Italy.

So, will there be a date triggered switch to camoed mods, and which month would this be? Same as in CMBB? Alternativly the trigger for new skins could be the setting being mainland Italy, perhaps? When did the Germans and Allies change over from early war camo?

Wow that's a lot of question marks. Aren't I the curious cat. Don't kill! :eek:

[ October 13, 2003, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Tweety ]

Hi "guy with a silly bird name" - yes, there are multiple textures for vehicles, usually depending on the theater you choose, ie. you'd get desert camo scheme in Africa and regular textures in Italy. I am not the big texture expert however, maybe when Dan or Fernando pop in they can fill in more details.

Martin