*Mod Posted - Denim Battledress*

Now at CMMods.com: Lightweight denim battledress uniforms for all mid- and late-war Commonwealth troops--Brits, Canadians, New Zealanders, Poles, and South Africans.

Denim battledress was a popular alternative to the woolen version and was worn both in warm weather and in cold weather as an additional insulating layer on top of the wool uniform.

No national insignia is included in this mod, as it was not usually worn on fatigue uniforms.

denims.jpg

Originally posted by tooz:

Great as always! Now one small question redface.gif , how far along is that long sought Italian uniforms mod? tongue.gif

Oh, I'd say it's about 90% done. ;) It's the last 10% that's a pain. Because of the torment involved in making this mod I just felt I needed to put it aside for a while and finish it later. It's almost there, honest!

Here's some proof:

folgore.jpg

There are just a few nitpicky things I have to correct with the Italian desert set, like contrast problems with different BMPs and a few uniform details that I need to correct. When that's done and I'm happy with them I'll release them. smile.gif

They should be really cool when done. They feature all new field gear, as usual, and a couple different uniform variations. I've added details like wooden buttons on many of the squad uniforms, and accurate, unit-specific insignia on the headgear (where possible). Note the correct airborne insignia on the pith helmets above.

Originally posted by Jaws:

Thanks again, great work. I’ve got some problems with the Europe SS uniforms. The trousers are still grey? Can you give me a hint?

Not sure what that problem would be. There were no gray trouser BMPs included in the set, and the CMAK textures use a tan color. Keep in mind this mod only works for the set 3/late-war W-SS troops (from June '44 on).

Are you using the CMMOS version?

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jaws:

Thanks again, great work. I’ve got some problems with the Europe SS uniforms. The trousers are still grey? Can you give me a hint?

Not sure what that problem would be. There were no gray trouser BMPs included in the set, and the CMAK textures use a tan color. Keep in mind this mod only works for the set 3/late-war W-SS troops (from June '44 on).

Are you using the CMMOS version? </font>