79th Armoured Division, 6th June etc.

Well, this game is addictive, isn't it?! Only had it a week or so and already I want to make my own maps, mods and things, in particular some British D-Day battles. I've d/led and applied several mods (thanks chaps, excellent stuff) but wondered if there are any tutorials, hints and tips etc that you guys could point me at? Or am I just going to have to play the game solidly for 6 months? Mind you, I think I could cope with that.... Has anyone done any Normandy beach assault battles yet? I couldn't find any, but that could be me being a dork. It has been said before. :D

Thanks in advance,

wunwinglow

Nice website and models. A few modders are ex kit builders / scratch builders. Your next addiction will be modding I predict. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Be aware that the 3d models are hardcoded, only the skins can be changed. ie helmet shapes cannot be moved to a different nation's troops.

At The Scenario Depot you will find player made battles and ops.

For CMAK, HSG W5 is a Normandy battle that I found to be tough for beginners.

[ March 07, 2005, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: junk2drive ]