New CD

Talon

Can I obtain a cd without all the manual and packaging at a reduced price?

For all you guys with CDRW's take heed. Make a backup copy of your cd (for only your own use should something happen to your original of course). I am a poor idiot who did not and now am paying the price. I have a terminal scratch and can not play and must get another original. I got one of those reconditioners and it still doesnot work. I am so bummed. (actually it does not work at all on my desktop, but I can get it to work in about 1 out of 15-20 tries on my laptop, but that is getting to be way to painful. :(:(:(

Yes, BTS can offer you a replacement CD for, I guess, shipping costs alone.

Contact either sales@battlefront.com or matt@battlefront.com (but preferably not both). You'll need to provide information on the method of payment when you ordered CMBO (along with the credit card number that was originally charged if that was the method of payment), the address that it was mailed to and of course your full name.