**CMAK NA PzIV E mod at cmmods.com**

Finishing off the E models:

- PzIV E, North Africa theater for CMAK only.

This one's at our other favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

My CMBB grey and European yellow PzIV E mods are already at Zimorodok.org. A North Africa tan version has finally found its way to cmmods.com. Another PzIV mod down! This weather beaten E model has some of its original grey basecoat starting to show through.

Screenshot off cmmods.com

Afrika Korps PzIV E

Looks good Mike, I have to admit though I haven't got any of that desert coloured stuff yet.

I've had cmak for about 4 months now and I'd bet I haven't spent more then an hour all together on playing it yet.

It doesn't appear there is any burnout for me and cmbb anytime soon.

"...doesn't appear there is any burnout for me and cmbb..."

Yeh, I consider it all one VAST interchangeable game. I jump from steppe to desert to boot (Italy) to David I's ETO mod more-or-less at random. Who'd'a though I'd prefer fighting with crappy Russian light tanks than with even MORE crappy British cruisers!

"Would it be unpolite asking you to modify all desertical Panzers, pretty please?"

Hah! I've been doing so many mods lately I can't even recall if I've touched the North Africa PzIIIs or not! I'll have to check, and correct any oversight.

If North Africa seems like its being ignored its mostly because it's got the least objectionable art of all the theaters. Which was MORE in need of remedial modding - the Crusaders or T34s?

PzIV Gs, Fs, and now Es have all been modded for both CMBB (grey), CMAK (N.A.) and common European Yellow. DEY's done a fantastic job converting them over to winter whitewash too.

I *want* to say only the earliest (and rarest) PzIIIs and PzIVs have yet to be reworked... except I've still got to whip-up a pile of A.K. PzIIIs, apparently!