Full length game playback videos

I have asked this before, as well as I'm sure many others have, but I have not seen a response back from BTS. I did a search on this topic and could not find an answer.

Are you guys considering adding a feature that would allow you to save a full game as a video file of some sort so we can watch the whole game all over? In other words, something to connect all of the 1 minute segements of turn playback into 1 big playback of the whole game, preferable with a means to save it. This would be a great feature.

Thanks

Guest Shatter50

That is a great idea then you could show your friends a crushing victory time and time again

With the FORCE on your side I am confident it will be achieved

Guest Madmatt

As has been said many times, It is something that everyones wants including BTS, but the real world limitations on the code and game engine are proving difficult to overcome. If it can be done it WILL be done though.

It is on the list of potential additions. Thats the best answer you will get.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

As has been said many times, It is something that everyones wants including BTS, but the real world limitations on the code and game engine are proving difficult to overcome. If it can be done it WILL be done though.

It is on the list of potential additions. Thats the best answer you will get.

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I appreciate your response, I was hoping to get a response from BTS. I prefer to hear things "from the horse's mouth", because all to often, second and third hand information is not always reliable. I am assuming that you don't actually work for BTS, is that correct?

I guess I will drop it at this point since they apparently won't respond anyway.

Here's a thought, since this appears to be a FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION, maybe a FAQ entry would save me, BTS and other readers some time and frustration.

[This message has been edited by FutbolHead (edited 08-29-2000).]