Laptop purchase considerations for CMBO/CMBB/CMAK?

I play CMBO/CMBB/CMAK (not so much CMBO these days).

I've have purchased a number of desktops, but no laptops.

I recall hearing of quite a few problems running CMBO/CMBB/CMAK that various cards/drivers had problems with fog, anti-aliasing, disappearing text, very slow framerates, etc...

So, if I wanted to get a laptop that would run CMBO/CMBB/CMAK well, then what should I be looking for in terms of the video subsystem?

Thanks.

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo laptop: Pentium IV, 4 Gb, ATI Mobility Radeon 128 with panoramic screen.

The main problem with whatever laptop is the graphic card. ATI cards, cannot show fog in game (CM games) and there isnt a patch to solve this problem. Simply, ATI is not interested in windows fog table.

The other usual problem is the antialiasing capacity. But this isnt a problem because all ATI cards have a software to set up the card through you can disable antialiasing filter or to establish "program preference" in antilaiasing function. If you select antialiasing effect on, you will have problems with the landmarks appearance in game.

No more problems. Mobility Radeon 128 is a very powerful card although you wont need so much performance to play CM games.

The second option in which i was interested, were the laptops with Nvidia Geforce cards. Simply you have to choose according to the graphical card performance and capacities. Of course i dont use my laptop only to play, and when i do it, i dont play ever CM.

Well, the 800MHz Titanium PowerBook G4 runs all of the games quite well.

You do have to get one that can boot into OS 9, though, which means not any of the current models. On the other hand, that should make them cheaper.