topic about setup perf locked?

Biff

I just checked my initial thread about setup perf. in CMAK being very slow on my laptop and the topic was locked (see http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=000301 )

I find that response very off putting since I wasn't trying to put the game down, but instead seeking advice so I could get it to run on my system (I bought the other 2 CM games). Anyway, just wanted whomever to know, job well done as I won't be bothering y'all again with silly tech issues.

Biff...dont worry it wasnt locked and we didnt take it in the wrong way...it was just moved to the tech support forum where it was more likely to get a useful answer.

That being said I think it fell of the front page there before anyone answered, but I gave it a bump for you smile.gif .

Dan

[ November 26, 2003, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]