What is the time zone listed for postings?

On the "Opponent Finder" board it presently (12:18am or so on the US Pacific Coast) is showing a posting for three hours into the future. Are all postings listed as of US Eastern Time? I suppose I will have my answer just by looking at the time attached to this post once I have sent it. The reason I ask is it lets me know if an offer to play is "fresh" or not.

Well, it gave the time of my last post as three hours ahead, so it must be Eastern Time. I suppose I could have simply sent one posting saying only "test", but then you would have been robbed of the pleasure of reading my bumbling text.

[ August 13, 2003, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: Rokossovski ]

Originally posted by wwb_99:

Anyhow, you can set your time display preferences in your profile, IIRC.

So you can! Fantastic! I hadn't noticed that before. The latest BB update has a number of nice new features. If you take the option of resetting your time display, you need to take care though. If I had merely followed instructions, I would have gotten PST instead of PDT, which is what I wanted.

Michael