ASL maps

They used to be housed at ASL2CM but were removed because Hasbro, if I recall correctly, had a hissy fit.

There was a complete set for CMBO kicking around - with the new map convertor program up for download in the scenario depot you could probably convert them to CMAK quite easily.

Unfortunately, though, single maps are of little use since you can't cut and paste - the best method of replicating them in specific configurations is still to do the entire thing by hand.

ASL Veteran did have a guide to the conversion; basically each hex is represented by a 2 x 2 tile area, with alternating rows offset by one tile.

If you look at some of the CMBB conversions, you will find maps for Hill 621, etc. and this might help you out as well. Again, you can convert them with the map convertor program into CMAK format.

good luck

Thanks, I did see that Hasbro had a fit about there maps :rolleyes: . I just went through all my ASL maps and think I have them all at 52 of them plus A-H map boards and some firefight maps(think around 5). From what I remember ASL hex = 40m and in the CM map editor its something like hex = 20m . but as you stated you would have to stick to the ASL scenarios map lay outs. Why is Hasbro so hard lined about this its not like we are selling them :(